Dr. Mark Kuzel, DPM, FACFAS
Board Certified since 1998
A Respected Foot Care Specialist
Dr. Kuzel graduated from The Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in 1990. He completed his residency at JFK Hospital in Edison, NJ and his Surgical Residency at Oakwood Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. Dr. Kuzel has been in practice since 1992, and has been board certified since 1998. Dr Mark started his private practice in Edmonds, WA, establishing Edmonds Foot & Ankle, as well as the Edmonds Surgery Center. He expanded his practice to the Ravenna neighborhood in 2007, and incorporated as Active Foot & Ankle.
• The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
• Washington State Podiatric Medical Association (WSPMA)
• American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS)
• Fellowship of American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons (FACFAS)
On staff at
• Providence Hospital - Everett, WA
• Swedish Hospital - Edmonds, WA
• Evergreen Hospital - Kirkland, WA
In his spare time, Dr. Kuzel enjoys writing. He has written various informational articles on podiatric conditions, and is in the process of writing his first book. He and his wife have four children and enjoy family outings, and racquetball.