Dr. Edward Chestnutis, DPM, FACFAS
Board Certified since 1984
A Respected Foot Care Specialist
Dr Chestnutis has been in private practice for 27 years. He graduated from Oregon State University, receiving his bachelor's degree in 1974 and his masters degree in 1978. He received his doctorate degree in 1983 from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA. After graduation, he completed his post-graduate residency training and settled into private practice in Everett, WA. Dr Chestnutis also has a satellite office in Lake City. His practice consists of all phases of podiatric foot care.
- The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Washington State Podiatric Medical Association (WSPMA)
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery (ABPS)
- Fellowship of American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons (FACFAS)
On staff at
- Providence Hospital - Everett, WA
- Swedish Hospital - Edmonds, WA
- Evergreen Hospital - Kirkland, WA
Dr Chestnutis' interests include attending Mariner and Seahawks games, traveling, and exploring new dining experiences. He has two sons EJ and Eric. EJ is in his second year of medical school, and Eric is a senior at OSU majoring in finance and accounting.